B2 Visa

I have a B1,B2 visa issued in 1992, valid "indefinitley", allowing me to stay in the US for up to 6 months. Is this visa still valid today?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I have never heard of a "indefinite" visa. You should call the local US consulate in your country before you travel.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment