Visa for Mother in law

My husband and myself need to bring my mother in-law to the USA from Mexico, she is in need of constant elderly care how can we do this I am a US citizen and my husband is a permanent resident.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I can think of only a tourist visa or ER. But once your husband becomes a US citizen, he can get her green card.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment