Changing Status from Tourist or Business Visa (B1 or B2) Within the United States

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch the Video for this FAQ: Changing status from tourist or business visa (B1 or B2) within the United States

Video Transcript

1. You should go to your home country or a third country. You can go to Canada or Mexico. B-1 and B-2 are not complex if you qualify. L-1B's are very difficult to get. Specialized knowledge employee is very difficult to get but if you qualify not a problem. 

2. Regarding time frame you can always apply through premium processing and within a few weeks, you should get your adjudication done.  More 


Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment