L1A to EB1 from outside USA

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

EB1 can be applied while you are outside USA. A new employer can sponsor only after you have worked for them for one year outside USA.

Nonimmigrant Visas: 
Green Card: 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment