1) Is it true H-4 EAD rule will be revoked by the government?
2) My H-1B visa is going to expire in 14-Jan-2018 and if my employer submits my PERM application in the month of June (i.e. before 6 months of my current 6 years of H-1B visa duration).
a) If my PERM is not approved before my current H-1B visa expires. Can I change to H-4 EAD at that time?
b) If my PERM approved after change to H-4 EAD, Can I change back to H-1B?
c) Is it possible to convert from H-1 to H-4 EAD without taking a break in employment?
d) If my PERM gets approved after my current H-1B expires can my employer file for H-1B extension?
3) I would like to move to H-4 EAD but I would like to come back to H-1B anytime in future, in that situation what is the best status for H-1B?
4) If I apply for new H-1B is it comes under H-1 quota (After 6 years completes.)?
1. I don't think it will be revoked.
2a. Yes, you can if your spouse's I-140 is approved or she is in the 7th year of her extension.
2b. Yes, you can change back to H-1B.
2c. I cannot predict this question as it is a question of logistics.
2d. Most definitely.
3. You can be in any status. If your right to activate or H-1B comes mature you can jump back to H-1B without any problem.
4. It does not.