Having a board test on B1/B2

have a valid B1/B2 visa.I visited usa( 2 years ago, when I was a student) for tourism.Is it legal to use this visa to enter the usa to have a professional test (foreign pharmacy graduate equivalency examination)?. is there any problem to show this purpose to the officer at the port of entry (in airport)?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

As far as I know, this should not be a problem if you are truthful about your intentions.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment