H-4 EAD COS pending; File green card while on H-4

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

See clip from Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna's conference call video that addresses this question. 


FAQ Transcript:

1. You can apply while your status is pending. but in my opinion an EAD can be applied on or after May 26th even if change of status to H-1 is pending.  

2. Yes there is no law that stops you from applying a green card. you can start your green card , continue your green card or even finalize your green card while you are on your H-4. 

Immigration Law : 
Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment