Rajiv S khanna is the best. Aruna, Bharathi they are all the best people to deal with. Very very excellent service provided. waiting for my I-485 so lets see. Thanks to all for all the service provided.
I have a lot of experience with the immigration lawyers. This time with Rajiv's office is a WAY different (better) experience:
* immaculate filing preparation - this is not some sloppy paralegal preparing your docs with bunch of misspellings and inaccuracies;
* excellent communication - forget your voice-mails with no responses or the your attorney's email black-hole. Rajiv's teams are fast in response and their answers are clear and focused on what you need to know.
* deadline oriented - with Rajiv S. Khanna's office you KNOW the answer of all your when,where,why and hows....If they commit to date - that is your filing date.You never get nonsense excuses.
* respect - all we know that immigration process is not straigth forward and trivial process. Some times things can get bumpy and you may loose your patience. At this time you need moral support and respect no less then a legal help. Rajiv's team is there for you - your best friend and guide. Actually you become at some point member of the team.
* professional awareness - here I'm going to say just one thing and if you read this you'll understand what I'm talking about. This is the first attorney company that I'm working with and I DO NOT have the feeling that I'm more up to date with the immigration law changes and updates then my attorney.
I know at a time I sound like commercial ad, so let me put some names to my words.
My awes goes to the Mathew and Aruna team. Thank you for the excellent job done so far.
And here is my time-line:
PERM: FD: 8/11/2005 AD: 9/12/2005
EAD AD 10/4/2006
AP AD 10/4/2006
I140 AD 8/5/2006
I485 .. soon...
The process of E-filing was easy !!. The ASC took only 10 min for the photos and Finger Prints.
Advantages of E-File:
- Enter the data yourself => so NO chance of Typo errors by TSC. Make sure YOU do not make typo / name swapping errors : See : http://forums.immigration.com/
- Pay by CC ; => you can immediately see that the Money has safely been charged. (Hey earn some credit card miles ..or points !! See Below : about Security Code when using Credit Card ) http://forums.immigration.com/
- Get Recipt # instantly.
Thanks to Leila for doing a wonderful follow upon RFE for the EAD. I got my EAD approved very soon after an RFE was issued.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that it will reuse previously submitted biometrics in order to process valid Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, extension requests due to the temporary closure of Application Support Centers (ASC) to the public in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced that current beneficiaries of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) under Somalia’s designation who want to maintain their status through Sept. 17, 2021, must re-register between March 11, 2020 and May 11, 2020.
USCIS announced today it will automatically extend parole, and employment authorization if applicable, for certain residents of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI).
Secretary of Homeland Security John F. Kelly has extended Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for eligible nationals of Haiti (and eligible individuals without nationality who last habitually resided in Haiti) through Jan. 22, 2018. After consulting with the appropriate U.S. government agencies and reviewing country conditions, Secretary Kelly has determined that a limited, six-month extension is warranted.