Jump to:

Latest News

  • 5 Oct 2012 - 12:11
    • Canadian TN Nonimmigrants

      On Oct. 1, 2012, USCIS will begin accepting the Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker<, filed on behalf of Canadian citizens who are outside the United States and seeking classification as a TN nonimmigrant.

      With respect to the TN classification, USCIS currently only accepts Form I-129 in connection with a request to extend a TN nonimmigrant’s stay or to change a nonimmigrant’s status to TN.

      Canadian citizens continue to have the option of applying to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for TN classification in conjunction with an application for TN admission to the United States. Please refer to CBP’s website foor additional information and requirements for applying for admission to the United States.


Nonimmigrant Visas
Green Cards
Common Topics