USCIS and U.S.
USCIS has published a policy memorandum (PDF, 121 KB) (PM) clarifying the requirement that a qualifying organization employ a principal L-1 beneficiary abroad for one continuous year out of the three years before the time of petition filing (“one-year
Discussion Topics, Thursday, 29 November 2018:
FAQ: Effect of L-1A denial on approved EB-1C I-140 || Transfer of priority date on an I-140 -- process || Period of maximum stay allowed for tourist visa entrants || Continuing employment-based green card while moving outside the USA || Starting business on I-485 EAD|| Status expiring during the pendency of an H-1B extension || EB-2 approved applying for EB-3 || I-94 expired -- Unlawful Presence
Other: Travel during H-4 EAD || I-140 denial effect on concurrently filed I-485 || EB2 with a three-year bachelor’s degree || Green card for child born in Canada || H-1 transfer || 3 year H-1B extension || Four year delay in naturalization || Errors in H-1B approval || Fiance visa || Revocation of green card because of the company merger
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the U.S.
Under new deportation and denial policy 2018, I have following questions if I want to renew green card after 10 years. Can green card renewal I 90 be denied because of some common errors like forgot to submit copy of old green card, or any court document ( removal proceedings canceled without prejudice). Will I get deported if GC is denied due to minor administrative error?Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com
1. I moved from client A to client B in June. My employer filed an amendment for me now. I have my current H-1B till September 2020 when I'm with client A but my visa stamping expired last year. Can I travel while my H-1B amendment is pending?
2. As my visa got expired, I have to get it stamped again. For that, should I have to go for interview again or can I do it by Dropbox?
3. What will be the case if my amendment is still pending. What will be the case If my amendment is approved by then.
1. Yes, you can travel.
2. I don't know the exact local rules, but you have to go for visa stamping.
3. You should not go until the amendment is actually approved. More...
FAQ: Can EB-2 approved file for EB-3?
I came here on L1A. At the time of petition, my offer letter from my employer had a salary of $120K annually. This is $10,000 monthly. I want to know if running my payroll for less money will affect my GC process which I am planning to apply next year. Considering following situations, Will it affect my GC process which I am planning to apply after 1 year from my arrival date? 1) If my payroll is run for lesser salary e.g. in the range of $6000 to $8000? 2) If my payroll is run with (salary + bonus) to make it a total of $10,000/month (120K annually). For example salary = $6000/month and bonus = $4000/monthRajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com